California Center for Reproductive Health offers tubal reversal surgery for a fixed price of $6,200** . Affordable financing options are available, please contact our Center for details. Our all-inclusive fee for tubal reversal includes the following with no hidden fees:
- Initial consultation
- Preoperative visit (including pelvic ultrasound examination)
- Semen analysis (if needed)
- Preoperative blood work
- Operating room + anesthesia fees
- Surgery professional fees for Dr. Mor + assistant surgeon (both Dr. Mor and his assistant surgeon are double Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility specialists who performs every reversal procedure together)
- Postoperative visit (optional but included)
**Prior cesarean section surgeries, or other extensive prior pelvic surgery may prolong operating room and anesthesia time and may require an additional fee.
The California Center for Reproductive Health’s fees are among the most competitive in the country. We strive to provide patients with friendly expert surgical care in a state-of-the-art facility at affordable prices. Affordable financing options are available, please contact our Center for details.