Eliran Mor, MD
“I care for patients’ safety and success, and I go to great lengths to achieve that with every tubal reversal I perform.”
Find answers to frequently asked questions about tubal reversal.
News and promotions
Limited time offers, Promotion and news from us, enjoy affordable pricing and financing options.
The California Center for Reproductive Health is an innovative medical facility specializing exclusively in reversing all types of tubal ligations, using expert microsurgical techniques in a state-of-the-art facility in California, achieving exceptionally high success rates.
You have reached our website because you have previously undergone a tubal ligation for permanent sterilization, and you now wish to have more children. Despite being considered a permanent contraceptive method, a tubal ligation is actually reversible most of the time through a simple procedure with a fast recovery time. Once a tubal ligation is reversed, you can conceive naturally without assisted reproduction, just like you did before. The Center for Tubal Reversal and Dr. Mor can help make your dreams of parenthood come true once again! We understand that tubal ligation reversal can be costly, and somewhat scary, therefore we have developed an affordable cost program that can reduce your financial burden and help you achieve your pregnancy in a less stressful manner. Doctor Mor is Board Certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility. Having gone through rigorous specialized training in microsurgery and tubal reanastomosis (tubal reversal) procedures at the University of Southern California (USC), Dr. Mor has emerged a leading expert in the procedure, performing hundreds of reversals each year. Every case is given the utmost attention with focus on safety and excellent outcome. Dr. Mor’s dedication to maintaining your health and achieving fantastic pregnancy rates means that no shortcuts are made! Only the finest facilities, staff, instruments, and materials are used in every tubal reversal surgery to achieve the best result possible. “I care for patients’ safety and success, and I go to great lengths to achieve that with every tubal reversal I perform.” Dr. Mor
Must ask questions
Your health, safety and successful outcome during and after a tubal reversal depend on the following
1. Is your surgeon double board certified as both an OBGYN and a Fertility Specialist?
2. Are your surgeon's board certifications active?
3. Is your surgery being done with an assistant
4. Is the assistant surgeon double board certified as both an OBGYN and Fertility Specialist?
5. Was your surgeon fellowship trained in tubal reversals in an accredited teaching institution?
6. Is the surgical center where your tubal reversal is performed State Certified?
7. Does your surgeon perform a mandatory preoperative (before surgery) examination (including a pelvic ultrasound and preop blood work) to ensure your safety for surgery?
8. Does your surgeon offer a postoperative (after surgery) examination to ensure you are recovering well without complications?
9. Can your doctor offer in vitro fertilization (IVF) as an alternative to a tubal reversal if it is determined that you are ineligible for a tubal
Our Tubal Reversal Center is proud to respond to all of the above answers with a "YES"!